- The Camargue is famous for its wildlife, horses and bulls but also for its mosquitoes !
We are lucky to live in a privileged area, regularly treated by spreading.
In Franquevaux we have very few mosquitoes.
Anyway, our gîtes are provided with mosquito nets to protect yourself.
If you want to visit the marshes, remember to take an anti-mosquito spray with you.
- For every night spent at the old Abbey, special price for a private session of Hammam.
- Our beautician will provide you massages and treatments (on reservation).
- Breakfasts and meals can be served on site on booking or at the Old Monastery Restaurant: Consult us
- We apply special rates for short stays, weekends, long stays and groups...Please contact us
- If you wish we can organise the delivery of fresh bread and croissants for you every morning.
- The price includes: towels, bed linen, cleaning at the end of your stay, access to the indoor heated pool, wifi and a car park.